Sunday, May 1, 2011

Phantom of the Opera! and other sketches

Thanks to a good friend of mine I was able to enjoy a Saturday night performance of Phantom of the Opera by students at Albemarle High School from where I graduated almost 5 years ago :uo! Yeah there were some definite outside and inside changes, but there was enough of the old place to still make the visit nostalgic. To make a long story short, the performance was epic, though you probably wouldn't think so from looking at me because I was drawing the whole time! PO snuck up on me, and I didn't get in the drawing I wanted done today, so I decided to do it there. Since there were over 300 costumes, it was information overload, and as you can see, I hardly drew any costumes, but I drew what I could, including the musicians and audience members. The likenesses got muddled since I could hardly see what I was doing, but it was fun and definitely wore me out in a good way. I also added some sketches that I did sometime last year too, sorry for my poor layout skills. Yadda yadda! Hope you enjoy :u)



No comments:

Post a Comment